Home › Posts tagged "cinelata"
yannick in Sony | October 30, 2012
Sony PMW-F55 (240fps) – Super-sampling: Spectacular HD, 2K or 4K – CineAlta
- Shoot spectacular HD, 2K or 4K
- 4K/2K RAW recording option
- The future is built in
- Revolutionary electronic global shutter
- Vast exposure latitude
- Ultra wide color gamut
- Viewfinders as revolutionary as the camera
- Optional shoulder rig
- Modularity and versatility
- Choice of recording formats
- High speed shooting at up to 240 fps in 2K
- High-speed SxS PRO+ media cards
- Real world workflows
- Incredible flexibilty: PL-mount, FZ-mount and still lenses
- Sony CineAlta PL-mount prime lenses: A new generation
- More than just a pretty interface
- Real-time 4K output and other vital connections
- Long-life Olivine Battery
Shoot spectacular HD, 2K or 4K
Does a 4K camera make sense in an HD world? Perfect sense. With 8.9 megapixels (effective), Sony’s new 4K image sensor enables a single camera to provide gorgeous, super-sampled HD and 2K while preparing you for the 4K future.
- Shoot, Record, Master and Distribute in stunning 4K. You’re ready for the more than 13,000 movie theaters with Sony Digital Cinema 4K projectors.
- Shoot, Record and Master in 4K. Distribute in 2K/HD. Derive your delivery format while preserving the original as a future-proof archive. Your master is ready for future 4K release.
- Shoot in 4K. Record, Master and Distribute in 2K/HD. Sony’s 4K sensor gives you a gorgeous, super-sampled HD picture with visibly superior texture, color reproduction, detail and high-frequency contrast that ordinary HD cameras cannot touch.