The MC-100 firmware updater 1.1 is now available for you to download. This update utility is available for Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 and Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 3.
It provides the following:
- The current MC-100 firmware version is now indicated at the bottom of the main MC-100 on-screen display.
- A purple screen is now displayed if the output format is not supported by your SDI or HDMI display device.
- New hardware operating safety feature where all four SDI LEDs will flash red as a warning when the unit exceeds normal operating temperature.
- Audio issue fix for HDMI when outputting SD.
- Audio issue fix for 1080i Frame Packing.
- Fixes the issue where the MC-100 settings would be reset to factory defaults when DIP switch 1, 2, 3, or 4 was enabled or disabled.