Home › 1. NEW PRODUCTS › Zeiss › Lightweight and compact zoom lenses featuring the Interchangeable Mount System (PL, EF, F, MFT, E).
Lightweight and compact zoom lenses featuring the Interchangeable Mount System (PL, EF, F, MFT, E).
The new Compact Zoom CZ.2 lenses are as versatile as they are powerful and incorporate features never seen before on lenses of this kind. They are handy, compact, ready for 4k and even offer full-frame coverage. With their zoom lengths of 28-80 and 70-200 mm, they give you a wide range of creative options.
Their compact size and light weight make them the ideal companions for even the most ambitious applications, including handheld, Steadicam and projects in confined spaces.
And thanks to their robust, cine-style housing (which also allows for the use of a follow-focus system), their full-frame coverage and interchangeabale mounts, they will be reliable partners for years to come.
- Interchangeable mount
- Full-frame coverage (36 x 24 mm)
- No focus shift over the zoom range
- Robust cine-style housing
- Circular shape of iris
- Great flare suppression
- Calibrated focus scales
The size and weight of the Compact Zoom CZ.2 make the lens perfect. It makes the lens perfect for steadicam and handheld shots. In addition, small size and light weight ensure a very efficient shooting pace on the set.
|Compact Zoom CZ.2|
|Aperture range||T 2.9 to T 22||T 2.9 to T 22|
|Focal range||70–200 mm||28–80 mm|
|Close focus distance (1)||1.52 m / 5”||0.83 m / 2’8”|
|Horizontal angle of view|
|Super 35 (4)||7–20°||18–48°|
|Normal 35 (5)||6–18°||16–43°|
|Length (8)||250 mm / 9.84”||196 mm / 7.72”|
|Front diameter||95 mm / 3.7”||95 mm / 3.7”|
|Weight||2.8 kg / 6.2 lbs||2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs|
- Close focus distance is measured from the image plane
- Horizontal angle of view for a full-frame camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.5, dimensions 36 mm x 24 mm / 1.42“ x 0.94“)
- Horizontal angle of view for an APS-H camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.81, dimensions 30.2 mm x 16.7 mm / 1.19“ x 0.66“)
- Horizontal angle of view for an ANSI Super 35 Silent camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.33, dimensions 24.9 mm x 18.7 mm / 0.98“ x 0.74“)
- Horizontal angle of view for a Normal 35 Academy camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.37, dimensions 22 mm x 16 mm / 0.87“ x 0.63“)
- Horizontal angle of view for an APS-C camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.50, dimensions 22.3 mm x 14.9 mm / 0.88“ x 0.59“)
- Horizontal angle of view for a Micro 4/3 (MFT) camera aperture (aspect ratio 1:1.33, dimensions 17.3 mm x 13 mm / 0.68“ x 0.51“)
- Front to PL mount flange
Manufacturer link: WEB
Please contact our team for more information: email@example.com
Adress and phone numbers: click here