Power-Cache Archive Server Now Shipping
Cache-A Corporation is now delivering their new high-performance Power-Cache Archive Server, which combines Cache-A’s noted appliance functionality with more disk speed and ultra-fast network throughput.
- Power-Cache is an Archive Appliance Server with 8TB RAID & 10GbE, Cache-A’s most powerful archive appliance ever.
- Power-Cache with up to 4 LTO-5 tape drives in a Cache-A Library or External 1 RU chassis in any combination
- Separate SSD system drive for improved performance and reliability.
- Self-contained appliance approach for convenience and ease of use.
- Complete solution is easily maintained over the Internet by Cache-A.
Power-Cache combines a high-performance blend of LTO-5 tape drives, 8TB of RAID and 10Gb Ethernet technologies to provide digital media professionals with more expandability and fast archive and retrieval transfers. Power-Cache features a separate SSD drive for its operating system to ensure peak archiving and restore performance and reliability at all times. It also offers greater flexibility for staging content, making duplicate tape copies and working with Cache-A Library and Expansion units.
The compact one rack-unit Power-Cache Archive Server can control up to four LTO-5 drives with up to two concurrently at full speed. Library24 or Library48 options and a one rack-unit expansion chassis that can hold one or two LTO-5 tape drives can be connected in any combination of up to four tape drives.
To simplify the archiving of large projects, the Cache-A Library24 and Library 48 work with the Power-Cache or Pro-Cache to automate archival workflows and provide the ultimate in system flexibility. Cache-A’s Library24 option can accommodate up to two internal tape drives and up to four tape drives on the Library48 option when driven from the new Power-Cache model.
Like the company’s flagship product, the award-winning Pro-Cache5, and the new quiet, desktop Prime-Cache5, Power-Cache includes LTFS capability. Available as a simple software upgrade from Cache-A, this new format enables users to interchange content across different operating systems, software applications and physical locations. This provides application independence, transportability and protection from obsolescence.
- Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Pinterest(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Google+(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour envoyer par e-mail à un ami(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquer pour imprimer(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)