Category Archives: Matrox
“ In all areas, the Matrox Monarch HD delivered a quality stream with ease of use that surpassed my expectations. It interfaced well with our switcher’s output and was one of the easiest encoders I have used in my 15+ years of streaming. Being that it’s highly reliable, we highly recommend this product for all streaming and recording events.”
Matrox® Video announced the immediate availability of full support for the latest releases of the Adobe® Creative Cloud and Avid® Media Composer® 8 families of professional video editing and content creation tools for MXO2 family and Mojito MAX.
Now available for VS4, MXO2 family, and Mojito MAX!
Release 1.2 is shipping and has been validated for use with Telestream Wirecast 5.0 for VS4.
Release 7.5.1 for PC is shipping and has been validated for use with Telestream Wirecast 5.0 for MXO2 family and Mojito MAX.
Matrox Convert DVI release 2.1.0 provides support for Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2. This release is now available for you to download and will be available to the public on Wednesday, October 10.
Mac release 3.1.1 for Matrox MXO2 Family, Mojito MAX and CompressHD is now available for you to download. It will be available to the public on June 27.+
PC release 6.1 for Matrox MXO2 Family, Mojito MAX and CompressHD is now available for you to download. It is available to the public today.+
Beta release 3.0.1 for Matrox MXO2 I/O devices and the new Matrox Mojito MAX card is now available on our user forum.+
Matrox will provide an open public beta for Apple Final Cut Pro X v10.0.3. One of the many new and exciting features of Final Cut Pro X update is the ability to use professional monitors.+
The MC-100 firmware updater 1.1 is now available for you to download. This update utility is available for Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 and Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 3.
It provides the following:
- The current MC-100 firmware version is now indicated at the bottom of the main MC-100 on-screen display.
- A purple screen is now displayed if the output format is not supported by your SDI or HDMI display device.
- New hardware operating safety feature where all four SDI LEDs will flash red as a warning when the unit exceeds normal operating temperature.
- Audio issue fix for HDMI when outputting SD.
- Audio issue fix for 1080i Frame Packing.
- Fixes the issue where the MC-100 settings would be reset to factory defaults when DIP switch 1, 2, 3, or 4 was enabled or disabled.